When it comes to purchasing furniture most people play it safe and go for plain and safe colours that can be lived up with scatter cushions. There is nothing wrong with that, but have you tried purchasing a bold print? Interior Designers do it all the time.
- For stainless steel furniture pieces, apply baby oil to prevent watermarks and finger prints. And it leaves it shiny too.
- When starting your project, have a “hero” piece, whether it’s a piece of furniture or a picture. A broach or a cushion. That one item that put that design fire in your belly.
- Believe it or not, and every Interior Designer will tell you this – You can never have enough scatter cushions!
- You have to get even the smallest details looking as good as the feel and look as the rest of the space. Otherwise the space is unfinished.
- Accessories are jewelry for your home spaces. You wont dress up without your accessories. Make sure your space has all its accessories.